GDT:Home Finale 4/4/19 Ottawa Senators at Buffalo Sabres 7pm MSG

Brawndo

3 minutes ago, Sabre1974 said:

Enjoy the game for all who are going. I just want a win as forgotten what it feels like ?

That's probably a good poll... "what does a regular season win 'feel' like?"

For me - probably equivalent to eating a Boston Creme donut.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, spndnchz said:

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end

Father.

++ Yes, son?

I want to --- let you know I'm disappointed you weren't there for me and Shmi mum as a child and I grew up maladjusted, because you were too busy influencing the midichlorians to create me as a vergence in the Moulson and too busy taking over  being the Senate and influencing me to anger, instead of being an actual father, so I'll eventually --- kill you... by throwing you over a railing in the Death Star II.

7 hours ago, CallawaySabres said:

Yes, they did

That's bad on me; I thought LA could still catch them but obviously they can't.  5 points behind with 2 games to go.

We can still be caught by NJ though!  So let's go for the big loss tonight!

A really ugly showing followed by boos for our home season finale would be particularly appropriate for this cesspool of a season and team.

4 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

So picking first in all the remaining rounds has no value, huh?

They offered playing time to a convince a free agent to sign.  It's a fairly common practice this time of year.  There's no need to dig your heels in to support what was a bit of a foolish suggestion.

2 hours ago, shrader said:

Even after you take into account the fact that Ristolainen has played 47 more games than Horvat, he's still blowing him out of the water in that competition.

I'm guessing Risto has a ton  more ice time, since he plays like 33 minutes per game.

3 hours ago, Zamboni said:

I’ll be going to this barn burner tonight. The wife and I will be going to Chef’s beforehand. I have a feeling the best part of the night will be the spaghetti parm. 

I will be enjoying the same, spaghetti parm will undoubtedly be the best part of the evening 

57 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

... compared to drafting 1st overall? No. 

Add drafting anywhere in the Top 4 compared to 32, 65 and so on. 

14 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I will be enjoying the same, spaghetti parm will undoubtedly be the best part of the evening 

Where are you sitting? 

Just now, inkman said:

Just not a fan of a huge load of cream in my mouth. 

If you swallow quick, you'll barely know it was there 

19 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Add drafting anywhere in the Top 4 compared to 32, 65 and so on. 

Where are you sitting? 

Will you be in attendance 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Zamboni said:

I’ll be going to this barn burner tonight. The wife and I will be going to Chef’s beforehand. I have a feeling the best part of the night will be the spaghetti parm. 

You're in reruns already?

22 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I believe 318 2nd row 

Wrong. Correct answer is "the nearest bathroom."

Just a heads up for NHL.TV users.  Last game, several of us could not chromecast the game from our phones to a TV.  I think it had something to do with Cricket Wireless sponsoring and streaming several of the final weeks games for free.  I tried to see if it was a one time thing, but I tried yesterday for an out market game that Cricket sponsored for free, and it wouldn't cast.  I'm going old school tonight and connecting my laptop to my TV with an HDMI cable.  Hope it works for all, but I'm preparing my contingencies just in case.  Going through a lot of hoops to watch the Sabres 81st game.  Yes, I am bucking for dedicated poster of the month.

EDIT at 6:30pm.  Looks like it's working properly tonight!

Edited by Tondas

54 minutes ago, Spun said:

Don’t the Av’s hold the Sens #1 pick?

yup.

I don't care about our lottery odds I want to see our best possible effort for the last home game. I mean it is fan appreciation night right, so give us something to appreciate and a little hope for next year.If they stink tonight optimism will be difficult to say the least.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.