GDT Nashville at Buffalo 4/2/19 7 PM

Brawndo

20 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I don't know if anyone remembers me complaining about my Center Ice feed freezing at the commercial breaks. NHL.TV support was totally useless but I figured out it has something to do with my Microsoft Edge browser not liking the new 60 frame/per sec feed. Under settings you can switch back to god old fashioned Flash player. So I did. Plays fine now.

Edge is horrible.  Most video feeds are executed via HTML5, and Microsoft is notorious for non-compliance.  FF is good, Chrome is really good, too, for media.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I don't know if anyone remembers me complaining about my Center Ice feed freezing at the commercial breaks. NHL.TV support was totally useless but I figured out it has something to do with my Microsoft Edge browser not liking the new 60 frame/per sec feed. Under settings you can switch back to god old fashioned Flash player. So I did. Plays fine now.

With chrome, the new NHL.tv crashes the browser tab every 5 mins

2 minutes ago, ... said:

Few things are broadcast without some sort of delay.  Usually in the neighborhood of 10-30 seconds.  

Wonder what they would have done in the Malarchuk situation?

2 minutes ago, ... said:

Few things are broadcast without some sort of delay.  Usually in the neighborhood of 10-30 seconds.  

I'd be astounded if there's a delay in NHL games. There have been too many instances of f-bombs on the air over the years.

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

I'd be astounded if there's a delay in NHL games. There have been too many instances of f-bombs on the air over the years.

They're not concerned with incidental audio like that.  

2 minutes ago, Tondas said:

Wonder what they would have done in the Malarchuk situation?

That pre-dated the digital systems in place now.  I think they would have cut to any other image but that.

1 minute ago, DarthEbriate said:

But they quickly catch it. They're much more concerned with nudity. (Or, I  suppose, serious criminal/terrorist stuff or a Malarchuk-type incident, if that came up.)

Yet the NFL shows gruesome injuries, just doesn't replay them??

4 minutes ago, ... said:

That wasn't so bad looking at the time.  Few live TV moments will beat Malarchuk's.

People love big hits and mangled knees are often hard to catch at live speed in the NFL. But a good amount of the population gets very squeamish once blood is displayed. Hockey's skates and stick blades provide a very different type of wound.

C'mon Sabres! We're playing spirited hockey, so keep the pressure up!

Mitts couldn't keep that puck in the zone, but I've liked his game tonight. Has kept a few pucks in the O-zone, good tenacity and quickness in puck battles. He needed a season in ROC, but he's got a high-energy about him tonight that will look good once he gets a little bigger and stronger. Sadly, Nylander hasn't really shown anything tonight....

3 minutes ago, Tondas said:

FFS

What? Is my game that far behind?

Edited by DarthEbriate
Edit: Granlund, again?

1 minute ago, DarthEbriate said:

Mitts couldn't keep that puck in the zone, but I've liked his game tonight. Has kept a few pucks in the O-zone, good tenacity and quickness in puck battles. He needed a season in ROC, but he's got a high-energy about him tonight that will look good once he gets a little bigger and stronger. Sadly, Nylander hasn't really shown anything tonight....

What? Is my game that far behind?

Yours or mine.  I was FFSing the Preds 3rd goal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.