[OT] Matthew Barnaby on Spittin’ Chicklets

Hoss

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/spittin-chiclets/id1112425552?mt=2&i=1000433265842

Paul Bissonnette and Ryan Whitney run this podcast. Barnaby went on there and had some interesting stories about his come up to the NHL, his first practice with the Sabres where he gets essentially told he’s a plug and some Hasek hate. His interview starts 28 minutes in.

• Thanks (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

I don't know about now, but he lived in Clarence after his career.  That might have soured followed his personal and legal problems around 2011 but to be fair he was acting like a pretty big turd at that time so any crap he got from the community was well earned.

TBN also gave his legal case a little more attention than necessary.  Cf. Marshawn Lynch.

2 hours ago, OhMyDahlin said:

I hear Barnaby on SiriusXM all the time, and he's such a jerk towards the Sabres...he seems to hate the team and the city.

He talks in this how much he loves buffalo and how much he loved the city and the fans loved him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.