GDT:Blue Jackets at Sabres 3/31/19 6pm MSG

Brawndo

Just now, TrueBlueGED said:

Wait. You had a choice of watching 1 game and recording 1. You chose to watch the game with the known outcome and record the unknown? That's on you, man ?

I purchase the NHL ticket and watch the games.  It is on you for making that result  known.  

2 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Skinner has virtually vanished the last quarter of the season.  That one is mystifying.  

He got snakebit in January/February and couldn't buy a goal despite still driving a ton of opportunities. But once the team went completely on coasting mode --- he's playing for self-preservation. He's earned a pay day next season and once your whole team checks out, there's not much more for him to prove this season.

5 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Ullmark is not the future 

I don’t care for the way he moves about in the crease.  Or doesn’t.  

Not sure a good goalie coach couldn’t help him.   I think he might be an effective back up. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Well ... I made my beautiful wife a lovely fettuccine Alfredo shrimp pasta dish.  Finished a nice Sunday dinner, cleaned up, turn on the TV and here we are down 2- zip at home.  

Thankfully my judgement was good to spend time with my wife.  She is off to work now.  I’m stuck with the Sabres. 

I have some bad news for you.

3 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Sunday Bloody Sunday playing over the organ after that one 

Could be a separate thread. He played I Wanna Be Sedated the other game. Add snarky organist to the Losing Culture file.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, TrueBlueGED said:

If I taught economics I would use this as an example of why you shouldn't consider sunk costs when making decisions.

I enjoy watching hockey and the Sabres are my team.  Have been a fan since day one.  This stretch of ineptitude is trying but I continue to follow them.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

PH: "It's tough to score in this league" (as the opposing team scores at will)

JE: "We need to be better, I need to be better" (as he throws another blind pass"

KO: "We Suck!"

Makes Ryan O'Reilly seem like Tony Robbins.

• Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.