GDT:Blue Jackets at Sabres 3/31/19 6pm MSG

Brawndo

13 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

The first smart move would be to not listen to his show.

It just isn’t good radio for hockey discussion.

The second smart move would be to listen to hockey central and spittin chicklets and a plethora of other hockey podcasts.

hell, even The Instigators show is better than Schoop and the Bulldog show. 

I still think the Animal Draft of Schopp & the Bulldog is one the best segments of sports radio I've ever heard. Of course... it had nothing to do with sports.

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

Know you are joking but you do hear that a lot. They can achieve a higher point total in the 18-19 campaign yet still, as it stands today, be the weakest team that we've seen since the Tank.

On paper that can be argued, but talking current on-ice aptitude as a team.

As a team, they are terrible, no puck control, sloppy passing....

2 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Now if Wings can win tonight!

At least the Pittsburgh draft choice this year will remain a 4th and not a 3rd (if Hunwick is not traded before draft - likely).

2 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Anyone on this feed by the 3rd period and still watching deserve fan of the decade awards! ?

I'll be there.  Someone has to turn off the lights.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Cheektorado said:

Paul Hamilton just said on WGR that he has never seen a team just give up this bad to end the season like the Sabres.

and Hamilton is absolutely correct. Phil has lost this team and unfortunately, for that, he must go.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, bunomatic said:

They haven't given up they and the coaching staff just aren't that good.

They've given up. Aside from Columbus they have been owned by clubs beneath them in the standings (NJ/even Detroit- and we'll see them 1 more time) The tproverbial tent has been folded.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, eman said:

They've given up. Aside from Columbus they have been owned by clubs beneath them in the standings (NJ/even Detroit- and we'll see them 1 more time) The tproverbial tent has been folded.

If they've given up it was after the 10 game streak. How many wins do they have since then ? They're just not that good. And neither is the staff.

27 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

Talent wise? I have to think we are more talented than we use to be. I just don't think they are a team. 

I agree. I want a new coach in there to prove me wrong on that. I think there is talent here that is capable of much more than we got this season.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.