Olofsson called Up

Brawndo

Just now, steveoath said:

He must have some industrial strength dossier on jbott and the Phil.,

Remember that one!  Could make for a fun thread title in another week, when this sorry excuse for a Sabres Season is over.

Thread title: "Sobotka's Dossier on Botts and Phil: the Hidden Truth"

Everyone can contribute whatever "rumor" they have "heard" on this! 

LOL

• Awesome! (+1) 1

After one game I will say this:  Olofsson absolutely looks top-6.*  He did his share of driving the play on a line with Eichel and Reinhart and that's saying something.  He was a crossbar away from scoring his first NHL goal, and made a beautiful pass to set up Jack's goal.  The chemistry was immediate.  I could see where flipping him and Skinner between 1LW and 2LW will be effective and keep the top two lines fresh and dangerous.

*Small sample size, I know, but in no way did he look lost like a Baby Giraffe out there.

Edited by Doohickie
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Doohickie said:

After one game I will say this:  Olofsson absolutely looks top-6.*  He did his share of driving the play on a line with Eichel and Reinhart and that's saying something.  He was a crossbar away from scoring his first NHL goal, and made a beautiful pass to set up Jack's goal.  The chemistry was immediate.  I could see where flipping him and Skinner between 1LW and 2LW will be effective and keep the top two lines fresh and dangerous.

*Small sample size, I know, but in no way did he look lost like a Baby Giraffe out there.

On the instigators, Craig Rivet said he is the real deal and doesn't care if its only 1 game...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.