GDT Sabres tonight at 7 or 7:08 in Jersey (on TV)

PASabreFan

6 minutes ago, Beer said:

Has any Sabre recorded a hat trick this season?  I don’t think so.  Someone is due.  Come on Sam!

I believe Jack Rhino did.

Edited by Tondas

2 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

When Lindy comes back next season he can make Jack into one of the best defensive forwards in the league.

A few sticks to the head oughta do it.

Once again, the eternal question looms: can we win a second period?

6 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Yeah, I dunno.

I would probably have thought differently before the Dahlin lottery win, but if Jack turning into a player more in the Kopitar or Toews mold helps this team establish an identity, I'd run with it. 

Regardless of whether I agree with it, you've spoken to the idea that you think Eichel may be close to "what he is", development wise. If we eliminate the offensive side of the equation and think just about defence, I don't think that position can be argued for. 

There's definitely un-tapped defensive resource.

Edited by Thorny

13 minutes ago, Beer said:

Sheary looks like a mess tonight.

And here I was gonna say Sheary is playing with some real hop to his game tonight.  With Jack and Alex on his line, his assignment is to be the harrier and he's doing a pretty good job of it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.