Practice Report 3/24/2019

Brawndo

56 minutes ago, Broken Ankles said:

I guess PH didn’t get the “result” he was looking for, so change.   I haven’t been on the fire Housley bandwagon but when you keep a line up bc you win and constantly change when you lose, that is not advanced level coaching.

I think pretty much any Joe Schmo off the street or any poster on this message board could have managed to win 13 of the last 49 games like Housley has...its an utter disgrace what he has done to this team.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, New Guy said:

Well, Mitts was directly responsible for a couple (of the many) goals last night, so I can't fault benching him for just a game.

So was Dahlin (blasphemy I know).

Sabres have consistently put what they have considered best for the development of Dahlin, Mittelstadt, Thompson (and Nylander, Pilut, Olofsson and other Amerks) ahead of what might be best for the team any given night. At least that's the most logical explanation for many of their decisions this year.

I can only assume sitting Casey tonight to be more of the same.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.