OT UB Bulls NCAA tournament

North Buffalo

22 minutes ago, inkman said:

Dook wins on some *****. Cuse gets worked by a team that couldn't miss a three, which proceeded to shoot 5% from behind e arc next game and UB is getting thumped by Texas Tech.  Go Amerks!

Why can't we have nice things...

2 hours ago, Indabuff said:

You're right it is.  What's holding you back from doing so?

After dragging my wife to 12 different cities in those 30 years, when I retired recently, I gave her the choice of where she wanted to live.  It won't be in Lincoln, nor, sadly, will it be in Buffalo.  Not sure yet where it will be.  She accepts my devotion to the Bills and Sabres, so I stay connected to WNY through friends, NHL Center Ice, Sunday Ticket and this board.  I can't get her to get the whole Ted's, Bocce Club and Beef on Weck thing.  That's the closest we came to a divorce.  ?

Edited by Tondas
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

UB looking completely overmatched today...they got eviscerated...

It's what sucks about 1 game tournaments. I'm not saying they'd win a 7 game series against Texas Tech, but this would probably be the most lopsided of any game. 

Anyway, UB women with a valiant effort against UConn. 

1 minute ago, TrueBlueGED said:

It's what sucks about 1 game tournaments. I'm not saying they'd win a 7 game series against Texas Tech, but this would probably be the most lopsided of any game. 

Anyway, UB women with a valiant effort against UConn. 

UB Women won Quarters 2-4, just a shame they lost Q1 by 12 points or they would be winning

Edited by matter2003

4 hours ago, Tondas said:

After dragging my wife to 12 different cities in those 30 years, when I retired recently, I gave her the choice of where she wanted to live.  It won't be in Lincoln, nor, sadly, will it be in Buffalo.  Not sure yet where it will be.  She accepts my devotion to the Bills and Sabres, so I stay connected to WNY through friends, NHL Center Ice, Sunday Ticket and this board.  I can't get her to get the whole Ted's, Bocce Club and Beef on Weck thing.  That's the closest we came to a divorce.  ?

I'll keep a seat warm at the local watering hole with the best wings if you ever get back here.

• Thanks (+1) 1

As so often happens in these tournaments it's who you play and when. UB a very offensive talented team runs across probably for the first time this year a veteran very talented defensive team with length. They didn't handle it well and Tech also had a slight home court advantage playing in Tulsa Ok. Great season for UB but it also may have been the first time I ever cheered against a Buffalo team in my lifetime, son graduated from T.Tech. I think this is the first time in their history that they've reached the final 16, 2 years in a row. 

11 hours ago, Tondas said:

We live in St Louis and were both born and raised in Buffalo.  For retirement my wife’s wants to buy a place in Buffalo to live there May through October.   She does not care for the cold, wet, grey, and the heavy snow.      

I can settle for renting in July/August, with other trips mixed in.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.