Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sabel79

Sabres to play Lightning in Sweden 11/8 & 11/9

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Awesome!! Are they near anyone from SS, and how much do I owe ya? I don't mind if ya publicly say or just PM me, thanks! 

Well, me, if I can find a decent flight. I don’t remember the price. Face value for whatever they sold for originally. I’d have to look it up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SDS said:

Well, me, if I can find a decent flight. I don’t remember the price. Face value for whatever they sold for originally. I’d have to look it up. 

Sounds great, check direct out of Toronto, or from JFK and then a round trip flight to jfk on jet blue is fairly inexpensive. If only a bit inconvenient. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Trettioåtta said:

If anyone wants to meet for a drink before the game on Friday let me know!

For sure will. Just not sure where. Lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo. If anyone was planning on flying from Edinburgh to Skavsta for this with Ryanair check your booking. I got an email today saying as of October they are no longer flying there. Have managed to rebook with SAS, but the flight is later in the evening.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, steveoath said:

Yo. If anyone was planning on flying from Edinburgh to Skavsta for this with Ryanair check your booking. I got an email today saying as of October they are no longer flying there. Have managed to rebook with SAS, but the flight is later in the evening.

 

Ryanair is going to have a lot of issues , I'd avoid booking anything with them seeing all the strikes that will happen.

On 6/24/2019 at 2:35 PM, Trettioåtta said:

If anyone wants to meet for a drink before the game on Friday let me know!

before the game / during the game / after the game.  Bring your own flask , alcohol is very expensive over there 😛

Edited by Huckleberry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

alcohol is very expensive over there

It's amazing how quickly you become immune to the cost though haha! (Fwiw I went to a gig in Vegas and there beers were about 4 times the price of Stockholm!)

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, steveoath said:

It's amazing how quickly you become immune to the cost though haha! (Fwiw I went to a gig in Vegas and there beers were about 4 times the price of Stockholm!)

problem is I'm a heavy drinker , I need 20 beers to even start feeling drunk.   Our alcohol % is even higher then those watered down foreign ones 😛

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...