Sabres to play Lightning in Sweden 11/8 & 11/9

Sabel79

3 minutes ago, steveoath said:

Edinburgh. Unfortunately the earlier flight we had booked got cancelled so just grabbed what was left. So it is a real flying visit, Sunday flight home is super early too ?

Still get to see the sabres though. We fly out on the Tuesday. Going to the following

Rangers v penguins

Devil's v senators

Devil's v penguins

And an NBA game - Knicks v mavericks

Trip is for my mate to see penguins for first time. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Sabre1974 said:

Still get to see the sabres though. We fly out on the Tuesday. Going to the following

Rangers v penguins

Devil's v senators

Devil's v penguins

And an NBA game - Knicks v mavericks

Trip is for my mate to see penguins for first time. 

Sounds ace. We may have a Vancouver trip incoming (my brother in law just got engaged and lives/works there) so I'm hoping his wedding will be during hockey season!

15 minutes ago, steveoath said:

Sounds ace. We may have a Vancouver trip incoming (my brother in law just got engaged and lives/works there) so I'm hoping his wedding will be during hockey season!

Make it a sabres west coast trip?. You know it makes sense. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/26/2019 at 3:49 AM, steveoath said:

Where is everyone sitting? We've got tickets for the Saturday in the "buffalo fan area" behind the goal.

I believe we are lower bowl section 11 which is basically an offensive zone 7 rows up. Ended up with better value Saturday night.

curious which goal end is buffalo end ?!?

Edited by Chief Enabler

On 10/27/2019 at 12:34 AM, Chief Enabler said:

Hey Guys, 

Wifey and I would’ve love to catch up if possible. We’ll be settled Wednesday afternoon to start exploring.
All I have heard is an open public practice on Thursday afternoon 3pm?!? Anyone else hear that?

private message for communication, will probably use WhatsApp internationally.

looking forward to it!

Ill call and see if we can up the reservation from 8 to 10 ?

Will let you know

8 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

You don't love Disney? I won't lie, I enjoy it because I go and just get day drunk everyday ?? even if I had kids, I still think I'd get day drunk everyday also. 

You?  You definitely would get day drunk every day if you had kids, and not just at Disney.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

You don't love Disney? I won't lie, I enjoy it because I go and just get day drunk everyday ?? even if I had kids, I still think I'd get day drunk everyday also. 

It was more of a lame attempt at humor on my part with the Woody sees the the world, while Brawndo goes to Disney for the third time in eight months. 

And I love Disney, Mrs Brawndo doesn’t allow day drinking since, ahem The Incident. 

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

It was more of a lame attempt at humor on my part with the Woody sees the the world, while Brawndo goes to Disney for the third time in eight months. 

And I love Disney, Mrs Brawndo doesn’t allow day drinking since, ahem The Incident. 

Did I hear about the incident, can you share? Oooo I'm excited. 

I picked up on the humor ? I'm just happy the Mrs Woody wants me to get snipped as badly as I do ?

10 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Ok.  Here's the trouble I have with speaking meme.  What does this woman eating something (is it a chip?) have anything to do with "it's true tho"?  There is no connection there!

I think it's Janet Jackson, and I have no idea why she's saying that. I partially picked this to agree with your comment and partially because I knew I'd invoke a response to speaking meme ?? and you didn't fail to deliver 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.