Sabres to play Lightning in Sweden 11/8 & 11/9

Sabel79

1 minute ago, LTS said:

I'm breaking rules.

It looks like I can easily walk to the restaurant that MODO posted above.  Nice.  15 minutes.  I can handle that.. and I'm sure I'll stop 52 gazillion times along the way.

I honestly have no clue where I'm at, I left Kaylee in charge of air Bnbs at our locations, it's half the adventure ? one thing is true, I've always found a way to make it all work; sometimes it involves early days/long nights, unforeseen charges, and bribing local authorities ??

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MODO Hockey said:

I'll be traveling the 8th, in the morning to Stockholm. 

Meetup @ Helenas bar och kök 3 hours before the game. 
Taxi for all to the game from the restaurant. 

Who wants in for dinner ? 

Currently i've made reservations for 8 people

This is the menu:

http://www.helenes.se/pdf/Menu_Helenes_Krog_Vasastan.pdf

This one is a beast! ?

(Sirloin Steak Beefsteak with homemade béarnaise sauce, garlic butter, Jack Daniel sauce, grilled corn, crispy lettuce. Served with potato wedges)

bilder-restauranger-vasastan.jpg

Can someone please bring a Toast Skagen home for me?

4 hours ago, MODO Hockey said:

This is the menu:

This one is a beast! ?

(Sirloin Steak Beefsteak with homemade béarnaise sauce, garlic butter, Jack Daniel sauce, grilled corn, crispy lettuce. Served with potato wedges)

Modo, i will see you there. I will be there with my friend (who is not on this board)

7 hours ago, Trettioåtta said:

Also I still have a spare ticket for Saturday if anyone wants it (selling it at face value)

This is one of those things... where if I was not sure what I was doing Saturday night, I might buy into.  But it would be totally last minute.

10 hours ago, MPM said:

anyone else going to Global Series?  two sons and I leaving 11-3 looking for a "road crew meetup

Hell yeah.  Get into that thread above.  Welcome to the forum.. and definitely get in on the meetup and hanging out at the game.

2 hours ago, Reino23 said:

Both the games i'll be in the "buffalo fan area". Friday i have second row seats, Saturday i have 7th row seats! See you there

Cool just translated my ticket, we're in 4th row for the Saturday. Excitement levels are almost at peak levels!!!! 

If I can fit into it I will be in my kilt for the game ?

Do you of you guys have what’s app? I won’t have my phone on while in Sweden but what’s app works off WiFi and the Airbnb I’m staying at and most of the bars will have WiFi. If not then no biggy we can communicate on this web site too. 

1 hour ago, steveoath said:

Cool just translated my ticket, we're in 4th row for the Saturday. Excitement levels are almost at peak levels!!!! 

Lol do you normally wear a kilt to games?

On 10/24/2019 at 12:38 PM, MODO Hockey said:

This is the menu:

This one is a beast! ?

Hey Guys, 

Wifey and I would’ve love to catch up if possible. We’ll be settled Wednesday afternoon to start exploring.
All I have heard is an open public practice on Thursday afternoon 3pm?!? Anyone else hear that?

private message for communication, will probably use WhatsApp internationally.

looking forward to it!

2 hours ago, steveoath said:

wish I was going but heading to NYC on the Monday for 3 games in a six day visit.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chief Enabler said:

Hey Guys, 

Wifey and I would’ve love to catch up if possible. We’ll be settled Wednesday afternoon to start exploring.
All I have heard is an open public practice on Thursday afternoon 3pm?!? Anyone else hear that?

private message for communication, will probably use WhatsApp internationally.

looking forward to it!

Not sure if its sold out, but the practice requires a ticket that costs like $15 US. I'll be there as well for anyone who wanted to chat a bit during that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.