GDT:Leafs at Sabres 7pm 3/20/19

Brawndo

42 minutes ago, SDS said:

Certain publishers on youtube forbid their videos to be displayed on third party sites (they don't want their content to be associated with people/products they can't control).

Hmmm I’ve posted that exact video on other sites without issue.

See if you or anyone have any luck... it’s the Nike skate die maple leafs commercial. See if anyone can post it successfully and how..

I figured last week this game was a gift for the Leafs and Sabres fans would hold their head high cause atleast the blow out loss was entertaining and they arent as bad as last year. 

But after seeing the Leafs current slump, and getti g the Leafs with Sparks in net, theres a chance the Sabres could get 2 in a row.

But like usual, they will probably play to their opponent and look even worse then the Leafs have and get blown out.....

40 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Hmmm I’ve posted that exact video on other sites without issue.

See if you or anyone have any luck... it’s the Nike skate die maple leafs commercial. See if anyone can post it successfully and how..

Were the other sites Canadian by chance?  Maybe it doesn't allow cross-border embedding.

I think tonight's game is going to be a little testy.

I think Phil and the team leaders get fired up to go against a team that has the eye's of the *Great Satan* showering them with balls of fire. Has to be great motivation for the Sabres to know a win tonight would leave that city beside it's self.

3 hours ago, Zamboni said:

https://youtu.be/Q4ghL3yWD-I

i copied and pasted the link. It didn’t work. What am I doing wrong?

I just tried it and got a message saying YouTube does not allow sharing of the video.

47 minutes ago, MakeSabresGrr8Again said:

Let's get Babcock fired tonight. Payback? Karma?

OOPS....GO SABRES!!!!!

Get him fired then hire him in the offseason.

I'm out doing some shopping on Niagara falls Blvd and in noticing 2 things. 

A. How are there so many people off of work at 1pm on an idle Wednesday, like seriously, all the yuppies are in full force, especially at TjMaxx/homegoods

B. I've seen a significant number of maple leaf jerseys on and not one Sabres jersey, it's annoying and it pisses me off, I wanna beat the leaves/leafs even more now. 

2 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I'm out doing some shopping on Niagara falls Blvd and in noticing 2 things. 

A. How are there so many people off of work at 1pm on an idle Wednesday, like seriously, all the yuppies are in full force, especially at TjMaxx/homegoods

B. I've seen a significant number of maple leaf jerseys on and not one Sabres jersey, it's annoying and it pisses me off, I wanna beat the leaves/leafs even more now. 

I suspect those things are related. If you're affulent enough to take off work and travel to another country for a sporting event, you might as well get some middle-class shopping done while you're at it.

1 minute ago, MattPie said:

I suspect those things are related. If you're affulent enough to take off work and travel to another country for a sporting event, you might as well get some middle-class shopping done while you're at it.

Those Ontario peeps, always coming in droves to shop here, weird. 

I made sure to make some comments, I got some chuckles and some grump faces. Either way, F em

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.