spndnchz

Do they win or lose?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do they win or lose?

• Sabres win
    • Sabres lose

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, SwampD said:

The last minute of regulation and OT was just some dumb hockey by him.

Nice to get the win.

I'm as big an Eichel stan as any on here, and I'll be the first to say he's not living up to his 10 million this season if he finishes with 70-something points. 

Expect more from him. Assistless in 9 games, pointless last 3.  

1 minute ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

So we found the maximum way to screw our own draft position while still throwing STL a point to help their pick be as low as possible...super.

Go suck a lemon. It’s our first win in 15 days and it looked like real hockey. We’re talking fractions of percentage differences in the lottery for our pick. The Blues likely won’t be climbing higher than 14th/19th pick and I would guess they’ll fall more in the standings and that pick will get lower. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

ROR missing in Buffalo on St. Pat's Day feels like karma or something.

Win or lose if we play with effort like that in all our remaining home games it rekindles my hope for the future. Sheary played well. E-Rod. Nylander's best game as a Sabre, so MAYBE he's not a total scrub, fingers crossed. Nice to have a game where bitching about referees is actually a valid conversation :)

Nelson has to go though. So soft. Down on his butt on that first goal. We have to get Risto paired with a solid defender so he can relearn how to take care of just his side of the ice. Right now he tries to take care of both sides on plays like that and thus the minuses keep adding up. Terrible team D on plays like that. 

Overall an entertaining effort and that's all I want for now. I was also glad ROR was just meh, and I'd add still looks slow and would not fit in what they are trying to build.

Fun afternoon. 

9 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

So we found the maximum way to screw our own draft position while still throwing STL a point to help their pick be as low as possible...super.

lol. Only in Buffalo. 

Wouldn't you think if any of these reporters Had a Brain, they would ask housley during the Presser if he noticed the crowd reaction when the Sabres introduced a physical game in the third period. Why wouldn't you then ask him why they don't play this way on a consistent basis even if it is out of their Style?

4 minutes ago, #freejame said:

Go suck a lemon. It’s our first win in 15 days and it looked like real hockey. We’re talking fractions of percentage differences in the lottery for our pick. The Blues likely won’t be climbing higher than 14th/19th pick and I would guess they’ll fall more in the standings and that pick will get lower. 

All do respect to B - Lo, but that’s one funny response.  Gotta say I share your joy in this game.  Who the heck are you?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.