spndnchz

Do they win or lose?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do they win or lose?

• Sabres win
    • Sabres lose

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Stupid penalty, but embellished quite a bit, that PP though, cmon....not everything needs to go through jack 

Between Eichel and Dahlin... they are the only two who can enter the zone cleanly. (For the most part).

i just hate how the coaching staff is telling them to stand around instead of constantly moving and cycling on the PP. it just doesn’t work.

dump n chase rarely works with this crew...

• Thanks (+1) 1

Here for the third. Up 3-2 it 'minds me of a time I'd just disabled Luke and put his bestie on ice. Then... we took a late penalty. If they free their friend during the PP, then they'll have the momentum...    Or, I've gone too far. Remember the Death Star, gents! Vengeance, don't sit back!

Seriously, Risto needs to go back to a wood stick like the KOHO 221.  They were/are great.  For the 5mph increase in velocity he gains with a composite, it's not worth the predicaments that he puts the team in when his stick breaks at the worst moments.  At least go back to an aluminum shaft with a wood blade insert.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.