GDT: Sabres @ Hurricanes 3-16-19 7 PM

spndnchz

1 minute ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Sabretooth has lost velocity on his T shirt tosses, and should be bought out at seasons end. 

Hopefully tonight we get some luck, but then again, I don't care much ?

It's not just the loss of velocity!  He's always got that friendly, #*&% eating grin on his puss too! 

And he's way overweight; he might want to hit the gym now and again.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Sabretooth has lost velocity on his T shirt tosses, and should be bought out at seasons end. 

Hopefully tonight we get some luck, but then again, I don't care much ?

I forgot now where I saw it.... might have been a lower league game or something ... but the “t-shirt tosser” had a freakin cannon. Like literally a multi-barrel air compressed cannon and fired 4-5 t-shirts faaaaar into the crowd. They must have fired 20-25 shirts into the crowd in 60 seconds. It was awesome. I wish Sabretooth could get that thing! 

4 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

We actually out Corsied Carolina last night!  That happens very, very rarely with this team.

Really solid goaltending and maybe we win that one.  Our goaltending has been terrible and it's a big part of our troubles, but by no means the sole factor.  There is no piece of this organization immune from criticism or guilt!

Hell, I blame Sabretooth for some of our woes! 

Bots needs to accept responsibility for the goaltending mess. Our goaltending is just as bad as last year. Bots moves at the position have failed.  

2 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

I forgot now where I saw it.... might have been a lower league game or something ... but the “t-shirt tosser” had a freakin cannon. Like literally a multi-barrel air compressed cannon and fired 4-5 t-shirts faaaaar into the crowd. They must have fired 20-25 shirts into the crowd in 60 seconds. It was awesome. I wish Sabretooth could get that thing! 

product_brp2013.gif

http://tshirtgun.com/bleacherreacherpro.html

4 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

I love them, particularly Schopp.  He is the only consistently objective, critical voice of both the Bills and Sabres you will find in the local media.  He's great. 

Schopp while extremely arrogant is fairly intelligent but his liberal bias is so obvious in any discussion. It’s always anti management pro player. He also brings race into issues where it doesn’t belong. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, freester said:

Schopp while extremely arrogant is fairly intelligent but his liberal bias is so obvious in any discussion. It’s always anti management pro player. He also brings race into issues where it doesn’t belong. 

When I listened a couple years ago, I’ve noticed that too. Not to mention as soon as someone brings up any kind of advanced stats he doesn’t know, he gets defensive and insults caller or gives them no time to retort.

hes lame...

11 minutes ago, freester said:

Well I'm liberal too so that doesn't bother me, but I think you are greatly overplaying that aspect of it.  He does not always bring race into things where it doesn't belong, though I have heard him do that at least once, I agree.

Schopp is also a firm believer in hockey advanced stats. Since most people don’t understand them it’s makes the discussion trivial in Schoops eyes.  He hates Risto due to advanced stats. 

I don’t claim to understand advanced stats or know how reliable they are and what predictive value they have. If Risto is traded to Tampa and plays 19 minutes a night on second pair with a consistent good partner,  will his stats remain the same?  Schopp never addresses issues like that, he just feels we need to get rid of Risto. 

8 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

When I listened a couple years ago, I’ve noticed that too. Not to mention as soon as someone brings up any kind of advanced stats he doesn’t know, he gets defensive and insults caller or gives them no time to retort.

hes lame...

I like him b/c he is happy to blast the Bills, the NFL, and the Sabres, with both barrels, all day long.

He is the only thing approaching a big city media voice in WNY that I know of.

Jerry Sullivan was the same, but he's gone from the News now and I don't really read local WNY stuff anymore.

I agree he gets very defensive when he runs into someone who challenges him on a phone call.  He also tends to go over the top in attacking what are clearly very unintelligent callers.

Hockey feed and by extension Sabres feed is talking about Nelson not only being humiliated by the one punch fight but by being tea bagged by the official. LOL

The sabres have hit a new low. And evryones laughing at their expense. It is pretty funny though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.