GDT: Sabres @ Hurricanes 3-16-19 7 PM

spndnchz

Just now, Brawndo said:

He was the Top Line Center that year

That pretty much sums it up. He was 1 second behind Ennis for most TOI among forwards and got 15 goals. It was a terrible top line. A few years later, the trio of Ennis-Girgs-Moulson was a terrible 4th line too (although Ennis' concussions and Moulson falling off a cliff had more to do with that than anything).

Just now, Doohickie said:

Yeah, you quoted it too soon though.

I wanted to make sure at least 2 of the SS posters saw it before they logged off for good.  They were logging off like flies!

• Haha (+1) 1

This stuff is getting really hard to watch. Might have to stop for the rest of this season.

Watching Nelson in his fight (?) with Ferland it makes sense now why he didn't do anything to Zadorov.  Guy is softer than a twinkie. 

Also thinking I'd rather have the first than Montour. Guy has some offensive skill, but his D game is turrible.

is it possible we are actually WORSE than last year? I'm starting to wonder.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

PH: “I loved our compete tonight.  We were close.  It’s just hard to score in this league.  Hats off to the guys.  Any day now we will win a game you’ll see”. 

PH:  "And you have to give credit to the other team.  They showed up and didn't forfeit

Edited by Tondas
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.