GDT - Penguins @ Sabres - March 14, 2019 - 7:00 PM EDT - MSG-B; SN; ATTSN-PT

Sabres Fan in NS

Just now, Thorny said:

We might actually be sitting there, at the end of the season, saying the Sabres only won back to back games in regulation in October, and no other months. Unbelievable. 

We might be at the end of the season and be saying that the Sabres didn't score goals in back-to-back games during the month of March.

Just now, PASabreFan said:

Fans doing a very sarcastic Wave. That should cost someone their job.

The wave coach?

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

But remember everyone, they are better then they were last year!

Ya, I mean, they are going to objectively have a better year, standings wise. 

But the team itself right now is no better, they've established that. They are pacing for less points since the streak than they had in those same games last season.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

But remember everyone, they are better then they were last year!

I know you're being a tad facetious, but I agree. Montour and Dahlin are a vast improvement over Falk and Antipin. We have some kid forwards who need to grow up a bit. We're in a fair spot. That ROR deal was good maybe for the team, but poor for the product. I like Mitts... but tonight's Nylander-Mitts-Thompson should be a killed AHL line this season.

2 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Hey you, don't ruin my make up sex, I've been waiting for it since 2015 lol

When we win our two Stanley Cups.... better than sex. I'll quote another film, but with a character overlap:

Take the best ***** you ever had. Multiple it by a thousand... and you're still nowhere near it.

(And I say that from experience with the Packers, having been through the Randy Wright days and 30 years of nostalgia. When you get it...   I hope Sabres fans get to experience that feeling and soon.)

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DarthEbriate said:

I know you're being a tad facetious, but I agree. Montour and Dahlin are a vast improvement over Falk and Antipin. We have some kid forwards who need to grow up a bit. We're in a fair spot. That ROR deal was good maybe for the team, but poor for the product. I like Mitts... but tonight's Nylander-Mitts-Thompson should be a killed AHL line this season.

They are probably a better roster on paper, their capacity for growth and future (urghhh) achievement seems to be higher, but their on ice aptitude as it stands right this second is more of the same, I'd say. Just look at their record the last 40 odd games. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.