GDT - Penguins @ Sabres - March 14, 2019 - 7:00 PM EDT - MSG-B; SN; ATTSN-PT

Sabres Fan in NS

5 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Hey LGR, I want to change my answer. I think there are NCAA teams that could have beaten the Sabres toning.

College players are very Toned. But more importantly yea... I just don't care anymore. What an epic collapse. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Jacque Richard said:

What did #90 know. He saw they were dogs.

and if you lie with dogs, you're gonna get fleas. ROR actually looks really good in the Blues lineup for those that have a chance to watch him. They might make some playoff noise this year.

6 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

Pommers emotional. Good get emotional. I don't think some of these guys take their jobs seriously.

That was emotion?  He used every cliche there to escape any accountability.

As much as the fans want the players to set the tone, you can't blame them for continually putting Sobotka, Girgensons, Scandella, and Thompson in the lineup every night.

We want Eichel to be a leader in the Peca/Drury mode, but those guys never had to deal with the lineup that Jack is dealing with every game.

Edited by jad1
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jacque Richard said:

Oreily knew something, and said I gotta get fook outta here.

I believe you are correct and whatever it was, he ain't telling. Things have worked out nicely for him though (and Kane, and Lehner and even ###damn Paul Byron in Montreal- he plays a regular shift for the Habs and is a serviceable player- its pissing me off)

Just now, eman said:

I believe you are correct and whatever it was, he ain't telling. Things have worked out nicely for him though (and Kane, and Lehner and even ###damn Paul Byron in Montreal- he plays a regular shift for the Habs and is a serviceable player- its pissing me off)

I got a bridge in Russia I want to sell you. 

And

And we ***** get it. The team sucks. 

Here are my thoughts I’ve been a fan longer than sds and the other person, this a message board. I haven’t used bad language. So you don’t like my comments. Do you do that to others as well, NO

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

And we ***** get it. The team sucks. 

That ok for you but not for anyone else here

Just now, LGR4GM said:

Nope, Richard is right . O'Reilly wanted out. I am sure either he or his agent requested to be moved. You could see on his face in the post games he was biding his time and kind of talking around the issue. There is something going on here. 

Here are my thoughts I’ve been a fan longer than sds and the other person, this a message board. I haven’t used bad language. So you don’t like my comments. Do you do that to others as well, NO

That ok for you but not for anyone else here

I don't a give ***** how long you've been a fan. It's boring crap to read 15 one liners about how the team is bad. We get it. 

When I post complete crap I hope to God I get called out for it. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.