GDT - Penguins @ Sabres - March 14, 2019 - 7:00 PM EDT - MSG-B; SN; ATTSN-PT

Sabres Fan in NS

3 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

I think I'll stick around for Phils comments. This should be good.

Bland canned answers are never good.

let me predict ...

didn’t execute blah blah blah

relying too much on goaltending blah blah blah

didn’t shoot enough blah blah blah

same ol garbage spewing out of his pie hole ... yawn 

Edited by Zamboni
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Jacque Richard said:

So if the Sabres draft more talent, they would fook it up anyways.

Especially with Phil as the head coach. It really isn't inconceivable that the management group of this team has hired really lousy coaches the past few years. I mean Ron Rolston???? If you went on the Pittsburgh fan site they were warning Sabres fans what to expect with Dan Bylsma (and they were right) Now Phil. Hopefully, JBots can find someone decent with experience who actually wants a shot at this crew and to work for this organization. Might be harder than we think.

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

Anyone know why the center section seats are darker than the corner and end zone seats in the lower bowl? Always wondered about that.

Ran out of the more expensive dark fabric after they did the center section. Saved a boatload by going lighter. ?

One word... Humiliating... No pride... No performance... Housley needs to cancel the rest of the practices... Tell the team he has given up on them because they have given up on themselves... Promote Skinner and Eichel to Co- Player Coach’s for the remainder of the games... Invite Kim and Botterill to join him to watch the practices and games from the stands... Make a statement with the little season management has left...

Edited by Believer
  • Like (+1) 1

More pride, lol Jason p

Your next coach of the Buffalo Sabres ladies and gentlemen, Jason Pominville……………

Hamilton: So, coach Population, what's your first order of business as the new coach?

Coach Pominville: Alumni party in Boca with Terry and Kim, then off on vacation, the wife and I are trying to grow the population of Pominville, but, admittedly, it's tough to score in this league...…………..

(The fans give a collective sigh)

They have quit on the hall of hamer. Anybody can’t see that.

Not that I'm a Phil sympathizer, but you have to wonder what he's feeling right now? He's got to know he has lost the room and that any chance he has at another head coaching job will be light years away (if he ever gets another shot) He'll get an assistant position somewhere but he's got to know the clock is ticking and his coaching efforts just seem embarrassing with this squad.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.