GDT - Penguins @ Sabres - March 14, 2019 - 7:00 PM EDT - MSG-B; SN; ATTSN-PT

Sabres Fan in NS

27 minutes ago, SDS said:

Is that a shot at me?

because no, this game isn’t entertaining. And the Stanley cup champion New Jersey devils weren’t either.

I am shooting no one.

Am i having some fun because the game for the sabres isn't yes I am. 

Note the Pens are my 2nd favorite team and I will be watching Playoff hockey because I like hockey and they are entertaining whether others like them or not..   

1 minute ago, R_Dudley said:

I am shooting no one.

Am i having some fun because the game for the sabres isn't yes I am. 

Note the Pens are my 2nd favorite team and I will be watching Playoff hockey because I like hockey and they are entertaining whether others like them or not..   

You are now dead to me.

Up and down the lineup, there’s plenty of talent. Of course there’s always room to improve.

But the most glaring hole is the system and coaching staff. It’s just so inept at effective, smart in-game adjustments. 

Imagine if we had the system and coaching of San Jose or Winnipeg. Housley and staff are so much worse. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Thorny said:

I know he hasn't be scoring lately but, this team won't make the playoffs next year without at least adding another player as good as him, if they lose Skinner they are in huge trouble, even if he's replaced by a Duchene type player. 

Botterill can't afford to lose him. 

I don't think we can afford to lose him either - but I have a hard time he'll want to commit to being part of this when free agency is around the corner.  

1 minute ago, Zamboni said:

Up and down the lineup, there’s plenty of talent. Of course there’s always room to improve.

But the most glaring hole is the system and coaching staff. It’s just so inept at effective, smart in-game adjustments. 

Imagine if we had the system and coaching of San Jose or Winnipeg. Housley and staff are so much worse. 

and Quenneville and Guy Boucher sit idle. I bet both get picked up by other clubs and we lose out once again. Phil just wasn't ready to be a head coach.

3 minutes ago, SwampD said:

You are now dead to me.

Wow really I'm not allowed to like good hockey or other teams. 

Sometimes it sounds like we are not allowed to have our own opinions w/o people trying to correct you... 

Yikes the Sabres play has really dragged the purpose of this place down...  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, R_Dudley said:

Wow really I'm not allowed to like good hockey or other teams. 

Sometimes it sounds like we are not allowed to have our own opinions w/o people trying to correct you... 

Yikes the Sabres play has really dragged the purpose of this place down...  

No. 

C'mon. You know I'm kidding. But liking the Penguins is just wrong on so many levels.

…but I understand.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.