GDT - Penguins @ Sabres - March 14, 2019 - 7:00 PM EDT - MSG-B; SN; ATTSN-PT

Sabres Fan in NS

Housley is either coaching for his job specifically, or he was told to limit the embarrassment factor at all costs. They look to be playing to lose by as little as possible, not playing to score goals. 

Or the strategy is literally to buy time until Eichel is back. 

30 minutes ago, Eleven said:

This entire game appears to have been intentionally left blank.  Both teams are playing uninspired hockey even though one of them is fighting for a playoff spot.

I find this post offensive (and wishing the Sabres are offensive).

Please refrain from using the word "fighting" as we are trying to take it out of the game. Thank you.

Only get the Pens feed and announcers here in PGH even with my center ice. They said you have to have players in front of the net if you want to score, skilled players and passing won't work regularly w/o it. Can't say they are wrong... 

2 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Good play by Dahlin there.

I did like him and Montour on the PP points before. Good puck movement and skating to support each other.

Yeah and their passing is a lot better than a lot of the others.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.