GDT Dallas At Buffalo 3/12/19 7pm MSG

Brawndo

9 minutes ago, Tondas said:

I have become comfortably numb.

Your lips move, but I can't hear what your saying

Sounds like the Sabres players listening to Housley

3 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

PH: Did you do enough offensively?

JS: Uh. I dunno. I think if you have zero goals, you can always do more.

Is Hamilton that dumb he needed to ask?

Edited by Claude Balls
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

Next year, the season will be over by Christmas, there is no fixing this team for 2 years minimum.

Honestly I’ve come to that conclusion... we need a goalie, a defenseman, a 6 decent forwards.  That will take years.  We are wasting Jack.  

• Like (+1) 1

This season (and team) have truly become a joke. 

For the first time ever, I don't come to these forums after games for any in-depth hockey talk.  It's more like I have become an old person who can't stop reading the obituary page in the paper each day.

I have never had that feeling with any team I follow...ever with the Bills or Sabres until now.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

Great players in all sports hate to lose more than they love to win.  That's a trait that the majority of athletes don't have.  To have a successful team, the coach has to make those players hate to lose.  Housley never had that trait as a player, and he has no ability to teach his team to hate to lose.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Yep. But apparently it’s not the coaches fault that we are still a bottom feeder. Anyone still wanting PH back next year I have to question their hockey understanding. 

It's not based on anything he's done as a coach. How could it be? It's out of fairness (not enough time, not enough talent). This is the N H Single Hockey Stick. You show nothing in two years — goodbye.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

It's not based on anything he's done as a coach. How could it be? It's out of fairness (not enough time, not enough talent). This is the N H Single Hockey Stick. You show nothing in two years — goodbye.

Especially with what Trotz and Berube have done.

I am so happy that I went to  trivia tonight and concentrated on that rather than on this Sabres nonsense.  This is five losses in a row.  I do realize that the captain is out, but oh, I am happy that I spent my time otherwise.

Here's to doing something else again on Thursday!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.