The celebrated "response" to the dirty hit...

SDS

9 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

No because your statement didn't make sense. The only thing that matters is winning hockey games. Buffalo didn't lose to Colorado because Colorado was just so physical Buffalo couldn't handle it. They lost to Colorado because of a lack of effort and tenacity. Tenacity: perseverance, determination, persistence. All things the Sabres lack. 

I keep trying to give you more thumbs down because it isn't 1987 anymore but I am pretty sure that feature was disabled. ?

I know it's not 1987, I'm not talking about gooning it up which you seem to think some of us are. It's called playing physical, hard to play against. Something the Bruins have been successful at since they've been in existence. Tough players don't need to be fighters. The Sabres lack toughness, and even if they had those players that's not the coaches style. This team has a long way to go and I think PH is the biggest problem right now. 

Thumbs down away, here's two to get you started??

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.