Boston Pride @ Buffalo Beauts (Isobel Cup Semi Final) 3/9/19 7:30 PM EST

SabresBaltimore

• SabresBaltimore changed the title to Boston Pride @ Buffalo Beauts (Isobel Cup Semi Final) 3/9/19 7:30 PM EST

4-0!  The Beauts are heading to the 4th consecutive Isobel Cup Final. If the Rivetors can pull off the upset tomorrow at Minnesota, the final would be at Harbor Center. Otherwise we'll be on the road.

I started following the Beauts more closely this season with the addition of the former captain of my Alma Mater, and it's been a lot of fun to watch. It helps all the games have been free to stream, but I'd probably pay for a streaming package if it was reasonably priced.

Maybe next year I can make a game up in Buffalo, especially since they drafted another Clarkson player this year.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/9/2019 at 9:45 PM, SabresBaltimore said:

4-0!  The Beauts are heading to the 4th consecutive Isobel Cup Final. If the Rivetors can pull off the upset tomorrow at Minnesota, the final would be at Harbor Center. Otherwise we'll be on the road.

I started following the Beauts more closely this season with the addition of the former captain of my Alma Mater, and it's been a lot of fun to watch. It helps all the games have been free to stream, but I'd probably pay for a streaming package if it was reasonably priced.

Maybe next year I can make a game up in Buffalo, especially since they drafted another Clarkson player this year.

Having gone to two games this year, I will say that the Beauts games are a great bang for your buck in terms of entertainment. The intimate atmosphere of the Harborcenter gets you really close to the action, and the play quality was different but equally entertaining to the Sabres games I have been to (my record in person is sub .250 so that may attribute some of it).

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

Any word on when the final will be played?  (Or the other semi, for that matter?)

I haven't heard anything on the other semi after it was postponed over the weekend. I'm tracking it in case the Riveters win -- in which case I would try to get tickets to the finals here in Buffalo whenever they may be.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.