GDT - Sabres @ Colorado - March 9, 2019 - 3:00 PM - ALT; MSG-B

Sabres Fan in NS

That's all we do is burn it down. Botts is fine, housley not. Sick of it always being about the draft....but....we're 10th now and the four teams below us are all within 4 points and have 1-2 games in hand. Sad it's come to this. FA for football opens Monday and they can start talking to agents tomorrow so it's officially football season!!

1 minute ago, Ogrish said:

I am done attending and watching and I am sure I'm not alone.

Terry might get the message after he sees enough empty seats.

Buffalo will not tolerate this 'product'.

Next year will be an extremely hard sell.  I don’t live in Buffalo but I can imagine the anger must be building.  Who is going to buy season tix?  

In my opinion the biggest mistake we have made (and there have been a lot) was hiring PH over Gallant who was available.  I live here and follow the Panthers and he was a gifted coach we didn’t even consider if I remember right. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, Ogrish said:

Only problem is a lot of those empty seats are usually bought up from the opposing teams fans. That in of itself should send a message to Terry, but apparently he doesn't give a flying **** as long as someone's ass is in the seat. Hockey heaven my balls, it's only about the benjamins for him.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Only problem is a lot of those empty seats are usually bought up from the opposing teams fans. That in of itself should send a message to Terry, but apparently he doesn't give a flying **** as long as someone's ass is in the seat. Hockey heaven my balls, it's only about the benjamins for him.

Terry doesn’t go to the games.  Not that often.  He is in Boca Raton watching from the yatch. 

Didn’t he give the team to Kim?  

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Terry doesn’t go to the games.  Not that often.  He is in Boca Raton watching from the yatch. 

Didn’t he give the team to Kim?  

I think she has the Bills and he has the Sabres. Either way, neither know wtf they are doing, but I think the Bills are run better (better advisors).

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Ogrish said:

I beg to differ. You should be shouted down shortly by other posters here for sharing those thoughts. (although I agree wholeheartedly- it's a disgraceful excuse for a pro hockey club)

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Gatorman0519 said:

Dallas

Pitt

Carolina 

St Louis

Toronto 

Montreal... up next 

whats the over/under this turns into a 10 game losing streak? 

It just doesn't matter now. I am no longer focused on the Sabres. I am now focused on St. Louis and where that draft pick ends up.

Is it sad? Don't we all know it is? But it's also reality, and living in it is akin to living in hell.

My new battle cry...………………………………..Go (insert St. Louis opponent name here on any given night)!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Nobody is happy after today's performance but Terry is a multi billionaire who bought this team because of his love for the game. I'm sure he's not out to lose a bunch of money but your contention above is downright wrong and an unfair accusation.

Edited by grinreaper
  • Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.