GDT - Sabres @ Colorado - March 9, 2019 - 3:00 PM - ALT; MSG-B

Sabres Fan in NS

Btw, moving middlestadt to lw with Larsson centering was brilliant. Move a guy who's finally playing well to a line with a center with no offensive skill. Brilliant move housley. Maybe he's a good teacher but he's way over his head. Perhaps that's what you get when you hire a guy who's highest head coaching level was high school

3 minutes ago, Nitro60 said:

Too many are coasting.  They are playing out the string.  Start sitting guys and bring up guys from Rochester.  Let them have a taste of the NHL.

No way, leave the Rochester guys alone and let them continue to play winning hockey. Let these lazy ***** finish out the season and keep embarrassing themselves, they deserve every ounce of it.

Edited by Claude Balls
  • Like (+1) 5

13 minutes ago, MillerVaive said:

This game looks like 1 team has something to play for & the other team is just going thru the motions.

Avs are fighting for a wild card spot & we're just trying to get this thing over with i guess

Avs fighting for sure. No way were they losing at home to a crappy team like Buffalo.  

If only we had that on our 7 game homestand 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Ogrish said:

What a pathetic group.

Pansies with no work ethic.

Tear it down Terry and start from scratch.

**** these ********

To believe Terry, Jason was his first real hire. Jason ain't goin' anywhere. Jason likes his job, so his first hire ain't goin' anywhere either. We're screwed by pride and career preservation.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Four more weeks of truly bad hockey from the Sabres.  Bot is in a bind.  This was the year to retool and make a push for the playoffs.  Well you built a team for PH to guide into the playoffs.  Instead it is a team spiraling down the drain.  The tank and rebuild was a failure and now you are in need of another rebuild.  This game was hard to watch.

• Like (+1) 2

Losing sucks. 

I live in St Louis. Remember how great we started  and how bad the  Blues started.  Some thought ROR was the reason for both.  Look at the standings now.  Look at the contribution from Berglund, Sobotka, and Thompson versus ROR. 

Did we get Montour for the Blues pick? Anyone know?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Pegula should fire Botts and PH NOW.  Burn it down

Then start the off season Trading anything of value because these lazy panty wastes will never be champions.

I'm done watching this crap until something drastic changes

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Pimlach said:

Losing sucks. 

I live in St Louis. Remember how great we started  and how bad the  Blues started.  Some thought ROR was the reason for both.  Look at the standings now.  Look at the contribution from Berglund, Sobotka, and Thompson versus ROR. 

Did we get Montour for the Blues pick? Anyone know?  

Beating a dead horse but it’s looking like the ROR trade ranks with some of the worst of all time.  It’s not even debatable right now unless the pick works out. 

3 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

To believe Terry, Jason was his first real hire. Jason ain't goin' anywhere. Jason likes his job, so his first hire ain't goin' anywhere either. We're screwed by pride and career preservation.

I am done attending and watching and I am sure I'm not alone.

Terry might get the message after he sees enough empty seats.

Buffalo will not tolerate this 'product'.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.