GDT - Sabres @ Colorado - March 9, 2019 - 3:00 PM - ALT; MSG-B

Sabres Fan in NS

2 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Another L taken.  I sense a 7-8 game losing streak coming after going 2 for 10.  Does PH survive this? 

I think we can stop asking this until at least after game 82. And I'm afraid he will still be here for game 1 next season. JBots doesn't want to admit another one of his gaffes yet.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, Claude Balls said:

I think we can stop asking this until at least after game 82. And I'm afraid he will still be here for game 1 next season. JBots doesn't want to admit another one of his gaffes yet.

I don’t mean now but the offseason?  If we tank through the rest of this season that is bad!

1 minute ago, SABRES 0311 said:

I wonder what the locker room interactions are like after a game like this.

Hey guys hurry up and maybe we can stop by the Buckhorn Exchange for another one of those awesome Bison burgers before heading to the airport.

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

I don’t mean now but the offseason?  If we tank through the rest of this season that is bad!

Yup. I would leave his arse in Denver. Let one of the assistants or even Rayzor finish out the season, lol

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Can’t wait unti PH presser:  “we have to defend better.  It’s hard to win in this league.  They were a desperate team”

I liked our response after the hit on Eichel

2 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Eichel coasting from the top of the right circle in his own zone on a line change. Says it all. There's your captain and future.

He's been coasting ever since Zadorov pasted him

Edited by Claude Balls
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

Eichel coasting from the top of the right circle in his own zone on a line change. Says it all. There's your captain and future.

Too many are coasting.  They are playing out the string.  Start sitting guys and bring up guys from Rochester.  Let them have a taste of the NHL.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.