GDT - Sabres @ Colorado - March 9, 2019 - 3:00 PM - ALT; MSG-B

Sabres Fan in NS

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

Risto and Dahlin...…………….AGAIN!

Why do they continue to put 2 offensive D men together that have near 0 defensive skills.

This episode has replayed itself like Groundhog Day time and time again.

I can’t blame Risto, that was all 26 ... I don’t think he knew we was dealing with a dangerous player 

2 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Three words......Phil ***** Housley. Might be his worst decision of the year and he's made some bad ones.

SMFH

After that abortion of a game he had in Chicago, topped off by the worst shoot out performance I have ever seen, I figured he might ride the bench the rest of the year except maybe B2B games.

1 minute ago, Ogrish said:

SMFH

After that abortion of a game he had in Chicago, topped off by the worst shoot out performance I have ever seen, I figured he might ride the bench the rest of the year except maybe B2B games.

That's exactly what I said in the GDT right after the game. Give Linus all the work except in B2B's

• Like (+1) 1

Prob is ulmmark has been worse. His stats since November have been really bad. We have a serious goaltending prob withoit an easy solution. UKL (or whatever his initial are) is 2+ years away.  Btw, can't believe I'm watching this embarrassment and shoot the puck Jack!!

3 minutes ago, Ogrish said:

SMFH

His shootout performance was on par with a dozen we saw by Lehner 

Hutton way out of position again. Another big break for us. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.