GDT - Sabres @ Colorado - March 9, 2019 - 3:00 PM - ALT; MSG-B

Sabres Fan in NS

Dear NHL,

THIS GAME SHOULD BE TAKING PLACE IN QUÉBEC CITY!!

Much Love,

NS

These teams are pretty much mirror images of each other, at least in the standings.  I predict that this will be the first 0 - 0 tie after all the nonsense of OT and, especially, that darn SO.  Eliminate the SO and OT while you`re at it, or give me death.

Paging @biodork and any others out there ... are any going to attend this afternoon delight?

What a cray game time.  Set your watches ... 3:08(ish) puck drop.

Oh, yeah ///

MUST WIN!!

GO SABRES!!

• SDS pinned this topic
1 hour ago, steveoath said:

Defensive nightmare for both teams tonight is my prediction.

Thoughts and prayers. It seems you've come down with the dreaded "itdoesntmatterwhenthegameisistillrefertothegameasbeingplayedatnightitis". This is very common among announcers, who even if outdoors, with sun glaring into their eyeballs at 1pm, will still say, "tonight" when referring to the game time. 

2 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Dear NHL,

THIS GAME SHOULD BE TAKING PLACE IN QUÉBEC CITY!!

Much Love,

NS

These teams are pretty much mirror images of each other, at least in the standings.  I predict that this will be the first 0 - 0 tie after all the nonsense of OT and, especially, that darn SO.  Eliminate the SO and OT while you`re at it, or give me death.

Paging @biodork and any others out there ... are any going to attend this afternoon delight?

What a cray game time.  Set your watches ... 3:08(ish) puck drop.

Oh, yeah ///

MUST WIN!!

GO SABRES!!

Alas (or fortunately?), I am en route to Phoenix to see Billy Joel with my mom, so no Sabres game this year. I've hardly watched lately between work and frustration at how they've thoroughly squandered the early season success. ?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, inkman said:

Thoughts and prayers. It seems you've come down with the dreaded "itdoesntmatterwhenthegameisistillrefertothegameasbeingplayedatnightitis". This is very common among announcers, who even if outdoors, with sun glaring into their eyeballs at 1pm, will still say, "tonight" when referring to the game time. 

It is nighttime in Scotland.

1 hour ago, inkman said:

Game time is night time in Old Scotland.  Later afternoon here in New Scotland.

(beer thingie ... right over here)

1 hour ago, biodork said:

Alas (or fortunately?), I am en route to Phoenix to see Billy Joel with my mom, so no Sabres game this year. I've hardly watched lately between work and frustration at how they've thoroughly squandered the early season success. ?

That's right.  Sorry to have forgotten about your quality time with your mother.  So, sorry that the entertainment portion of the day will be dreadful ... ha, ha.  I know what you are thinking, so you don't have to say it (winkie-winkie thingie here).

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Game time is night time in Old Scotland.  Later afternoon here in New Scotland.

(beer thingie ... right over here)

That's right.  Sorry to have forgotten about your quality time with your mother.  So, sorry that the entertainment portion of the day will be dreadful ... ha, ha.  I know what you are thinking, so you don't have to say it (winkie-winkie thingie here).

Watch it. You're Running On (very thin) Ice there.

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.