GDT: Sabres at Blackhawks 3-7-19 @8:30PM

spndnchz

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Some on this team are mailing it in, think Botts even mentioned it on his NHL interview if you could read between the lines.

Not mailing it in, but I've got to finalize a project calendar with some dates that came in...  so...   Close the blast door! Close the blast door.   'Til later, or until next time (if I do a scoreboard check and it's clear we're not staging a comeback).

Just now, Scottysabres said:

If all goes as it looks right now with the scoreboard, our Sabres could be looking at the 9th or 10th Draft position by the end of the weekend...………….and sliding.

Unfortunately I think I want that. 

Just now, Scottysabres said:

Not me. I want wins. I am very disheartened with this team, but there's still fight in me.

COME ON BOYS!!!!!

Pull your arses out of your ear-holes and POT some dam pucks!!!!!

Go Sabres!

If it was just get it together I could get on board with that.  I think it's more that we just don't have the roster. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, 7+6=13 said:

He would drop Toews. 

I would not bet on that.  Risto is great at cross checking people in a scrum.  Sure he is strong but he just likes to talk.   Until he takes off his gloves and fights someone I will continue to believe he is a pretender.  

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 7+6=13 said:

If it was just get it together I could get on board with that.  I think it's more that we just don't have the roster. 

Ultimately, I realize you are correct.

But...…………...

***** that, I want our boys to go out there and start kicking them in the nuts, start spearing them, high elbows...………..I want blood and teeth on the ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come On Boys...…………………...SCORE!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Not me. I want wins. I am very disheartened with this team, but there's still fight in me.

COME ON BOYS!!!!!

Pull your arses out of your ear-holes and POT some dam pucks!!!!!

Go Sabres!

I’m with you.  I really hate losing. Just can’t make peace with it.  Draft choices are consolation prizes for losers. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.