GDT: Sabres at Blackhawks 3-7-19 @8:30PM

spndnchz

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I love that your lazy argument rests on millennials being lazy. That's a lazy baby boomer trope. At least I have examples to back up my opinion. 

I didn't say any of that, but whatever makes you feel happy with yourself....including calling other posters crap!  I'm not a millennial, so it does not bother me.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

JBot needs to find goalies this offseason 

But they were great early on in the season.  Frustrating.  Who can they get that's better?  Overpay for Bob for 7 years? 

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

no he doesnt , UPL

Ukko looks to be the real deal. I have a friend who lives in Finland & he's excited to see what UPL can do for our team. He's probably a year or 3 away from the big club but I wouldnt mind seeing him sooner, especially with how our goaltending has been as of late

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I love that your lazy argument rests on millennials being lazy. That's a lazy baby boomer trope. At least I have examples to back up my opinion. 

Wait, you have examples of today's college teams beating NHL teams from the 70's? Did I miss something?

Just now, Tondas said:

I hear Ryan Vinz has looked great in practice.  However, he's only taking shots from Sobotka and Girgensons.

Anyone looks good in goal against these guys, they rarely hit the net.

4 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

Look at Hutton going full-Lehner in the shootout. After having gone half-Lehner on at least two goals tonight.  

But, I suppose our friend @PromoTheRobotwill be happy to regale is with tales of how the goalie is never at fault... let’s have it. 

Not to say that goaltending is the only problem... but woof.  

Junk goaltending, shaky to poor defense and mediocre offense is a recipe for disaster and that's what I'm seeing.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.