GDT - Edmonton @ Sabres - March 4, 2019 - 7:00 PM EST - MSG-B; SN (a lot) & others

Sabres Fan in NS

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Ristolainen looks  100 years old out there. He is an abomination. Out there for 2 straight and coasting. 

He strolled to his man like on a a Sunday walk in the park.  

Before the game ends he'll cross check someone after the whistle and a bunch of fans will praise his toughness, so it's okay. 

• Like (+1) 2

The focus of a young team lulled to sleep almost like my teenager when he gets bored... cant and wont do *****.  Someone literally needs to lite a fire under their ***** on the bench.  Phil needs to pull out a big old 2x4 and start wacking some heads, Dahlin's especially.

Edited by North Buffalo

1 minute ago, jad1 said:

Think Housley has recognized that late period goals are an issue with this team?

Probably not because Tage Thompson was out there to 'close' out the period.

As we talked about in the beginning of the thread. Tage on the shutdown line is just as crazy as playing Risto for 25 minutes a game.  

I’m picturing Risto strolling to the half wall, to do nothing to the guy with the puck and then turn back like a zombie. 

2 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

The focus of a young team lulled to sleep almost likemy teenager when he gets bored... cant and wont do *****.  Someone lierally needs to lite a fire under their ***** on the bench.  Phil needs to pull out a big old 2x4 and wacking some heads, Dahlin's especially.

I don't think Phil has anything big to pull out. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.