GDT - Edmonton @ Sabres - March 4, 2019 - 7:00 PM EST - MSG-B; SN (a lot) & others

Sabres Fan in NS

50 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

Agree with all of this, except I hope we do quit.  Might expedite Housley's departure.  The sooner he's gone, the sooner we can try to improve.  This team is not going to get "there" with him as the coach, so the sooner he is gone the better.

Sorry but quitting  is wrong. Don’t quit on your coach, your team, your fans.  This team quit on Bylsma and blamed it on communication. Fix the culture - that means play hard always. 

If Phil does not get results he will get fired.  He will get at least three years per most normal rebuilds.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ... said:

I think the fact that Mitts and Tage have been on the roster all season long is enough to prove (or strongly indicate) that the team has considered this another development year.

I think the opposite. Bringing up Olofson and Nylander up for a look would help their development too.   In addition,  it might have waken up Tage and Mitts.  Especially Tage who tend to play a few good games right after a healthy scratch. 

Tage and Mitts stayed up because of their potential and in part by default. 

It is what it is. 

After giving up the early shortie, that was one of their best periods of the year. But the dreaded 2nd period is next.

Just now, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Is this the same team that played the Leafs?

Ad long as it's not the team that gets smoked seemingly every second period.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.