House cleaning continues at PSE

PromoTheRobot

5 minutes ago, chileanseabass said:

Everything that goes on within PSE seems to be bizarre.

I'm beginning to come around to the same conclusion.  If PSE offered me twice my annual earnings to work for it, I'd say no at this point just because of the lack of security.

Edited by Eleven
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SDS said:

Pam Beasley was Chief Adminstrative Officer for Dundler Mifflin - Scranton Branch. 

I'm not a big enough fan of the show to know whether this is true, but if it is, it tells me what I need to know:  nothing title.

2 minutes ago, Radar said:

I'm concerned about the Pegulas administration style. Just to much upheaval starting with Ted Black a month or so Pat Lafontaine on and on. Kim appears to be quick triggered.

I don't really care until it touches the GM/coach level; they can operate their holding company however they want.  But it is really weird.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Radar said:

I'm concerned about the Pegulas administration style. Just to much upheaval starting with Ted Black a month or so Pat Lafontaine on and on. Kim appears to be quick triggered.

We have no information at all as to why they are being let go.  Lately the executives let go were engaging in behavior that did not align with the expectations of the club.  It could be that.  They could be cost cutting moves.  They could be a distancing from certain people before a bigger news item breaks.

If there is one thing Kim Pegula appears to be, to me, is that she is decisive.

• Like (+1) 2

This is a really odd look, to say the least.

I wish there were a Wiki for the Pegulas' hirings and firings since they come on the scene as pro sports team owners. Because I feel like there have been a lot.

And you know what's weird? Gregg Brandon still has a job with PSE. That's weird for at least 2 reasons: (1) He's the brother of Russ (separated from PSE in disgrace) and (2) he uses two G's in a first name that clearly only needs 1.

8 minutes ago, LTS said:

We have no information at all as to why they are being let go.  Lately the executives let go were engaging in behavior that did not align with the expectations of the club.  It could be that.  They could be cost cutting moves.  They could be a distancing from certain people before a bigger news item breaks.

So was TM.  

‘It sounds to me like PSE’s management was rotten to the core and Kim is cleaning house.  Hopefully she’ll get better people in charge.

7 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

This is a really odd look, to say the least.

I wish there were a Wiki for the Pegulas' hirings and firings since they come on the scene as pro sports team owners. Because I feel like there have been a lot.

And you know what's weird? Gregg Brandon still has a job with PSE. That's weird for at least 2 reasons: (1) He's the brother of Russ (separated from PSE in disgrace) and (2) he uses two G's in a first name that clearly only needs 1.

That name requires 2 Gs.  It does not require 3.

("That's two!" "Yes, but not right next to each other.  I thought that's what you'd meant.")

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LTS said:

Actually just the opposite. She promoted these people weeks ago, and now they are being let go? Unless it's because of some grievous misconduct it's not a good look.

56 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Ggah! Of course. Thanks for taking my meaningg, thouggh.

It's only a matter of time before someone spells it "Ggreg."

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Actually just the opposite. She promoted these people weeks ago, and now they are being let go? Unless it's because of some grievous misconduct it's not a good look.

Popko and Muhleman were promoted fairly recently (first half of 2017), but not weeks ago.

This photo of Popko never got the love it deserved.

Image result for bruce popko promoted

I'm not sure whether the two are connected, but there's a word on the street that the Pegulas are poised to lose a sizable chunk of change on the Frozen Four. The timing of the bids and awards on that sort of thing would mean that Russ Brandon would have been responsible for PSE's numbers, projections. So maybe there's no connection between the Frozen Four financials and the recent shakeup. But the timing does seem somewhat conspicuous.

Edited by That Aud Smell

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.