GDT: Sabres @ Flyers 26 February 2018, 7PM on NBCS

#freejame

You all know that I am a lover, not a fighter.

That said, my hatred of the most dastardly Flyers knows no bounds.

Therefore, we must not only win, but win big and have our finest avenging of everything that has to do with the Flyers, including Kate.  Yup!!

MUST WIN!!

GO SABRES!!

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, ... said:

UGH!

Not on Hutton, on Scandella.

What a rude welcoming that is for the new guy.

+++++

I logged in yesterday with about 5 minutes to go in the second and read the GDT up to that point and have not had time to catch up on it today.

Question ...

Did jame survive the night?

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

What a rude welcoming that is for the new guy.

+++++

I logged in yesterday with about 5 minutes to go in the second and read the GDT up to that point and have not had time to catch up on it today.

Question ...

Did jame survive the night?

Nope

I think we are going to get our ***** handed to us and tomorrow's talk will all be about how we lack toughness and character.............but, they lost their miracle rookie goalie mojo so maybe Elliot has one of his often off nights..............

They start slow but score a lot in the third. If we do not get up early, it will be just like the last time we played them. 

22 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

Scandella and Montour will struggle in their end all night long.  Mark my words!

Possibly, but it makes sense to start him with a lower pairing and less ice time.

6 hours ago, Marchand'sNose said:

How much more information do you really need at this point?! We've seen more than enough. These guys are immature, lazy, stupid, and soft.

I disagree. 

Immature - Many of the guys are very young, we have a bunch of rookies, but they not immature and there are no reported off ice incidents either.  Seems like a lot of good character guys to me. 

Lazy - I do not see lazy, from what I can tell they work hard but they are not consistent.   Ever heard stories of Eichel's off ice training and workouts?  He is anything but lazy.  Ask about Bogo's rehab last year. 

Stupid?  Disagree again.  In fact, I think it is ridiculous of you to suggest this. 

Soft - I like the old style hockey as much as anyone.  They team can be fragile at times.  Would like to see more passion and more evidence that they have each others back.  Half this team looks like they just started shaving.  The toughness will come.   

So I will continue to enjoy the season, the best season we have had in many years in fact. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

3 hours ago, IrwinNelson said:

I got it off of a flyers page. Will update it if need be, but I wanted to put something in there and it’s what I found. Hoping 26-62 are together so that’s why I picked that over some others. Nothing from Buffalo sites when I looked this morning v

Not criticizing, just curious. I was looking for one of those practice reports to get a sense of the defense pairings, but no dice

3 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

Not criticizing, just curious. I was looking for one of those practice reports to get a sense of the defense pairings, but no dice

I looked too, but considering it's a back-to-back with travel, I'm thinking no morning skate.

Edited by Doohickie

20 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

I looked too, but considering it's a back-to-back with travel, I'm thinking no morning skate.

This is the conclusion I came to as well. It's the information/twitter age - we want our updates now damn it!!

Edited by Samson's Flow
Doo's spelling
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

You all know that I am a lover, not a fighter.

That said, my hatred of the most dastardly Flyers knows no bounds.

Therefore, we must not only win, but win big and have our finest avenging of everything that has to do with the Flyers, including Kate.  Yup!!

MUST WIN!!

GO SABRES!!

Mine is still the Bruins.  Three Words: Brad Friggin' Park.  It will always be Too Soon.

Edited by Tondas
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.