GDT: Capitals at Sabres 2/23/19 1:00 PM

spndnchz

Just now, SABRES 0311 said:

I’ve said it so many times. WTH happened? He was exciting to watch the first two years.

I'm talking as recent as this year.  He looked good as a fourth liner, but his lack of offensive talent has taken front stage.

1 minute ago, SABRES 0311 said:

I’ve said it so many times. WTH happened? He was exciting to watch the first two years.

He was a locomotive but became part of the tank and it changed who he was. Constant coaching swaps, too. (And although we couldn't keep him down because of the talent level on the roster and how he was doing in ROC, he should've stayed down longer). That's a major problem with a tank. You can't keep your best down in the AHL where they belong because they're better than the folks you've flooded onto the big league roster.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

Girgs is the least of our problems.  He is what he is, a grinding 4th liner.   

For the opportunities that line generates, they rarely finish them.  Girgensons would be great there if he had offensive skill.

1 minute ago, DarthEbriate said:

Did Tage's reach just intercept Dahlin's pass for the trailer? Or was it just a poor Dahlin pass?

(Also, good job Dahlin along the boards. Way to show some muscle. I am looking forward to when he fills out.)

It was a good pass to a slow unready Tage.   

He needs benching about every 5 games to get him moving. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.