GDT: Sabres @ Lightning, 7:30pm, February 21, 2019

LGR4GM

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

I've watched enough. This team doesn't want this game badly enough.  I'm going to read my book.

See you all on Saturday.

Wow.  I’m pretty happy with their play.  The power play was poor, but that has become normal.  

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I have almost no interest in watching anymore, which kind of sucks as this team was exciting for a decent chunk of the season, even when losing, I was excited to see "new" eichel and Dahlin and the new system. 

Now, I've missed the last 3 (thankfully) and it hasn't inspired much in terms of excitement, oh sabres why do you do this to us. 

You've been around the entire world and couldn't find any replacements for some of  these sorry sacks that call themselves Sabres?!

1 minute ago, Weave said:

Not an exciting period of hockey, but I'll take the results.

We would most certainly lose an "exciting" game with Tampa.  I think this type game is the only way we have a chance for the "results" at the end.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

I don't care if it's not exciting.  I'll take it.

Funny how the last few years when we all knew we were going to suck, all I wanted was an exciting game.  Now that we're not trying to suck, I don't care about an exciting game, all I want to do is win.

Edited by Tondas
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.