GDT: Sabres @ Lightning, 7:30pm, February 21, 2019

LGR4GM

1 hour ago, Mustache of God said:

My prediction is Tampa caves in Buffalos skull with a heavy rock until it doesn't much resemble a skull any longer. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

Would you say that Tampa might Bork them with the rock?

3 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

Sabres win tonight. They come out of the locker room with the intensity and focus of a pack of rabbis wolves, stalking their prey.

From the moment the puck drops to the final buzzer, we see a Sabres team with only one thing in their mind, kill Thu enemy! They finish every check, blast shot after shot on net, clog the passing lanes, stand up the opponent at the Blue line and feed razor sharp, crisp tape to tape passes...........

Once the anesthesia wears off, let us know if the surgery was successful...........

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

Sabres win tonight. They come out of the locker room with the intensity and focus of a pack of rabbis wolves, stalking their prey.

From the moment the puck drops to the final buzzer, we see a Sabres team with only one thing in their mind, kill Thu enemy! They finish every check, blast shot after shot on net, clog the passing lanes, stand up the opponent at the Blue line and feed razor sharp, crisp tape to tape passes...........

That sounds kosher.

• Haha (+1) 3

Lines from wednesday which we'll probably see tonight:

Wednesday’s lines:

Skinner - Eichel - Rodrigues

Sheary - Mittelstadt - Reinhart

Girgensons - Larsson - Pominville

Smith - Sobotka - Thompson

McCabe - Ristolainen

Dahlin - Bogosian

Beaulieu - Nelson

Pilut - Hunwick

The bottom 6 combos are not...great, but you can only rearrange deck chairs in so many ways, they'll still just be chairs on a deck.

7 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

You like Tampa too?

No. Fans comes in all stripes. There are many people I'm sure who just enjoy following the team, hope for the best, cheer the good times and don't sweat the losing. It's all good.

I’ve convinced myself that losing is actually winning.  I’ve never been so happy in my life.  

• Like (+1) 1

I think they will play a good game, which may not translate to a win.   Judging from the last interviews I heard with Bogo and McCabe I think they might actually step up the urgency .  

Leadership needed now more than ever.  That does not mean only from the guy with the C.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

Darren Dreger reporting on air tonight that some say the Sabres have interest in acquiring Matt Duchene. 

He also said other sources say the Sabres are NOT interested.

Make of that what you will.

They love him

They love him not

They love him

They love him not

(Dreger pulling pedals from a dandelion when thinking Sabres/Duchene)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.