GDT: Buffalo Sabres at Florida Panthers, 7:09 p.m., February 19, 2019

PASabreFan

10 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I can't wait for Saturday.  Mostly because I'm going to see some SS people.  But partly because, after that, goodbye to this ***** team. 4-1 to Florida.  Honestly!

Sorry Eleven as much as I like you guys, I can't justify spending $180 for two tickets to go to the game Saturday. 

I barely want to watch the games anymore, let alone attend them.

If there's a Hell, in Hell we will watch that third period on an eternal loop. Leading by one going in, give up three in a row, second one off the post and off the stone guy and off the Panther, then there's some optical illusion where we've scored on a delayed penalty, but we didn't, then we do score on a delayed penalty, but it's offside, then the Panthers go up by three, then Housley quits and doesn't pull the goalie with the Sabres pressing with plenty of time left, then Vladimir Sobotka scores with seven seconds left.

Edited by PASabreFan
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, jad1 said:

This franchise right now is Eichel, Skinner, Reinhart, Dahlin, and maybe Mittlestadt and UPL.

You can dump the rest of the players, the GM, and the coach, and it wouldn't make a difference

No on the bolded.  I'm letting JBot spend that free agency money before I write him off. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.