GDT: Buffalo Sabres at Florida Panthers, 7:09 p.m., February 19, 2019

PASabreFan

11 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

Status update: my daughter is now ironically cheering for Florida... that’s it, bedtime for her..

Leah tried that, Crosby and the Penguins. I told her "There Will Be No Penguins Fans In This House Young Lady". She stuck her tongue out at me and that's when I asked her how's she like to mow the grass for a week, with her teeth?

Ever since that day, she's been in the Blue & Gold. Hey, don't judge me, we Sabres faithful must always defend our home ice advantage ?

Just now, SwampD said:

Right there is what I’m talking about with Jack playing dumb. He has two guy ahead of him with speed and he doesn’t pass. Instead he make them wait at the blue line, lose all speed, then try to stick handle through three guys. Just dumb.

I thought the worst part of the play was not trying to take it to the hole.

3 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Leah tried that, Crosby and the Penguins. I told her "There Will Be No Penguins Fans In This House Young Lady". She stuck her tongue out at me and that's when I asked her how's she like to mow the grass for a week, with her teeth?

Ever since that day, she's been in the Blue & Gold. Hey, don't judge me, we Sabres faithful must always defend our home ice advantage ?

Not that deep over here.  Mine’s 7. She just cheers whenever I indicate frustration/disgust and then turns her attention back to the iPad.  It’s a Sabres game, so that’s been a bunch of times already... 

8 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

Not that deep over here.  Mine’s 7. She just cheers whenever I indicate frustration/disgust and then turns her attention back to the iPad.  It’s a Sabres game, so that’s been a bunch of times already... 

Same here with a six year old.  She asks which colors we are wearing and can identify if we're winning or losing.  She gets excited if we're winning but it's back to the tablet after that.  It's a start.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

Sobotka is SOOOOO bad. Holy *****.

All the minutes he logs is the root cause of such a lackluster middle 6.  Apparently, Berglund would have helped.   : (

That St Louis draft pick better turn into something good because that trade is looking very bad.  The Blues have won 10 straight and playing with confidence, mostly on the back of a #2  minor league goalie. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.