GDT: Buffalo Sabres at Florida Panthers, 7:09 p.m., February 19, 2019

PASabreFan

I honestly don't know what to think.  I don't like being negative but they aren't giving me much to be positive about.  Holy smokes, this is terrible hockey.  I was hoping to be beyond this this season.  I'm going to continue to watch because I paid for the NHL package and I'm a cheap bastard.

Go Sabres!  Show some life!

• Like (+1) 1

I really believe that at this point Housley would like to get fired. It must be tough for him to live away from his wife for a long period of time. If you’re winning it’s doable but in this situation his life must be hell. If he gets fired he keeps the money and gets to hang with his family in Minnesota. 

2 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Honestly guys I have no words.  I’ve been a fan since the 70’s and this is a new low.  I have never seen a more softer team in my life in all of hockey ever.  

The only Sabre I saw giving Florida a little shove was Beaulieu in front of Ullmark after a save.  That should guarantee he gets traded next Monday.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Hey ive got a great idea...how bout we just keep shooting right into the middle of the goalies chest...

Why does it seem the Sabres do that mkre than any other team in the NHL?

One day those shots will make it through when a team drafts a goalie with a hole in his stomach....... will we call it the 6-hole?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.