GDT - Sabres @ New Jersey - February 17, 2019 - 6:00 PM (EST) - MSG+; MSG-B

Sabres Fan in NS

16 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:
Mike MorrealeVerified account @mikemorrealeNHL
Follow Follow @mikemorrealeNHL
More

There are reps from MIN, BOS, LAK, TBL, NSH, PHI, and VGK here at The Rock for Sabres-Devils. Every one of them has told their GM to look elsewhere.

Edited by dudacek
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

Just now, Radar said:

I think the Rangers game was.

Yep this is lipstick on a pig at this point

1 minute ago, Carmel Corn said:

Thank goodness for BOGO on that hit!  I was getting worried that the only thing MSG would have for the Carruba Collision would be when Jack was waving his stick at the NJ defenseman while coasting off the ice (just before NJ's first goal).

Haha there's a reason we've had to pick hits against the Sabres for the Carruba collision for some games this year

2 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Is this what I'm hearing in arenas more and more, including Buffalo?

https://www.phillyvoice.com/insufferable-reds-fans-do-ric-flair-woo-throughout-game-against-phillies/

Started in NC.  And you don't want  to know the year.  (It's the year that hurts.  The year with the staph infection and Jillson and all that.  That year.)  And it does NOT happen here.

Edited by Eleven

5 minutes ago, IrwinNelson said:

Pretty sure that’s his third of the game, no counting at least two delayed offsides. 

I think you right but it also seems like his line is not keeping up.  

Something is out of synch.  I liked Pommer on 1st line and Sam with Mitts.  

• Like (+1) 1

We might be the softest team in the league.  We are playing the 29th ranked team in the league and yet they still play hard and physical.  They have nothing to play for, but they still finish their checks against us. 

Our team seems to be confused...if someone is telling them to finish their checks, they must be assuming it means "Finnish" or "Czech" and asking them what nationality they are.

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.