GDT: New York Islanders at Buffalo Sabres, 7:09 p.m., February 12, 2019

PASabreFan

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Logging in from the hotel, on yet another business trip.   Caught the the last ten minutes of the second while ironing shirts.  

We need two tonight. They need to prove they are learning how to win.   

Lets put put the Islanders away.  We have a better team, no show it.  

The last time I brought a shirt that wasn't non-iron on a business trip, Clinton was president.  What is the matter with you?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Nitro60 said:

I used to go to the Aud before they had the orange seats to watch hockey....damn I am old.

Me too.  The Grey seats were waaay there before they added the balcony of Orange. 

Just now, Eleven said:

The last time I brought a shirt that wasn't non-iron on a business trip, Clinton was president.  What is the matter with you?

Some of them are no iron.  I like looking good man.  Old school sharp.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

Barzal was quite the force of nature there. This one's tense. Possible playoff preview.

Oh, I hope so.  I've only cried once because of sports, and it was 1980.  Yes, I was a child then.  And 2007 wasn't enough revenge.

Edited by Eleven

The Bruins could have drafted three of Matt Barzal, Kyle Connor, Sebastian Aho or Brock Boeser, 

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

Oh, I hope so.  I've only cried once because of sports, and it was 1980.  Yes, I was a child then.  And 2007 wasn't enough revenge.

Brad Park did it for me 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.