GDT: New York Islanders at Buffalo Sabres, 7:09 p.m., February 12, 2019

PASabreFan

Let's go, Buffalo.

Play like you did on Sunday and you should get 2 points.

Honest question: I feel like the Islanders have been up and down the past few years. They brought on a veteran d-man from Boston (?) and they were really good the following year. Then they stunk and were gonna hafta trade Tavares. Then Tavares left. And now they're really good.

I went through a Murder She Wrote phase on year when it was on netflix, used it as a sleep aide.

People are so casual about murder in that show. Everything ties up so nicely and it's usually hunky-dory by the end, smiles all around. I also think Cabot Cove has the highest murder per capita in the entire world.

Anyways, I hope the Sabres murder the net of the Islanders so badly that Angela Lansbury gets hoists herself out of retirement to solve the case. Turns out it was Jack Eichel all along.

3 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

I went through a Murder She Wrote phase on year when it was on netflix, used it as a sleep aide.

People are so casual about murder in that show. Everything ties up so nicely and it's usually hunky-dory by the end, smiles all around. I also think Cabot Cove has the highest murder per capita in the entire world.

Anyways, I hope the Sabres murder the net of the Islanders so badly that Angela Lansbury gets hoists herself out of retirement to solve the case. Turns out it was Jack Eichel all along.

If I lived in Imagination Land, and Jessica Fletcher or Johnathon and Jennifer Hart showed up at my door and I hadn't seen them in a while, I'm kicking them in the groin and running away as fast as I can, cuz there is no way I wouldn't end up dead. I can't understand how their old friends could never piece together the trail off death these people left behind.

Oh, and Go Sabres!!!!

I've been spending my morning dealing with migrating my work computer from Windows 7 to 10..so I didn't get over here until now.

Of course with our loss on Sunday we can no longer hit my arbitrary 10 point goal for the homestand. But I'm not giving up on the team. So Hopefully we get the next 4 points and end with 9. 

At this point of the season all EC games are critical, but especially against anyone in the playoff hunt. So tonight is probably the tougher of the two. Definitely a MUST Win.

5 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

They're saying Mittlestadt left the ice early in practice and might be a no-go for tonight. If we're lucky we'll see Sobotka slide into 2C and score 7 goals tonight.

That sucks. I was just thinking that I kinda like those forward lines.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.