Jump to content
PASabreFan

GDT: New York Islanders at Buffalo Sabres, 7:09 p.m., February 12, 2019

Recommended Posts

Lookit you still up at midnight! 

I like your tenacity. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, darksabre said:

Lookit you still up at midnight! 

I like your tenacity. 

Eleven was having dinner.

Edited by Neo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Old age insomnia is all.  When you get old like PA and me, you just don't sleep as much.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's go, Buffalo.

Play like you did on Sunday and you should get 2 points.

Honest question: I feel like the Islanders have been up and down the past few years. They brought on a veteran d-man from Boston (?) and they were really good the following year. Then they stunk and were gonna hafta trade Tavares. Then Tavares left. And now they're really good.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, darksabre said:

Lookit you still up at midnight! 

I like your tenacity. 

I was ready to post it at 7:45, but you have to wait until midnight. Thank God for Murder She Wrote episodes.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I was ready to post it at 7:45, but you have to wait until midnight. Thank God for Murder She Wrote episodes.

I would have thought by now you have seen them all. And you call yourself a fan...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CallawaySabres said:

I'll take Barry Trotz please

I had the Trotz but Immodium fixed that.

38 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Thank God for Murder She Wrote episodes. 

Another warning sign of aging....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went through a Murder She Wrote phase on year when it was on netflix, used it as a sleep aide.

People are so casual about murder in that show. Everything ties up so nicely and it's usually hunky-dory by the end, smiles all around. I also think Cabot Cove has the highest murder per capita in the entire world.

Anyways, I hope the Sabres murder the net of the Islanders so badly that Angela Lansbury gets hoists herself out of retirement to solve the case. Turns out it was Jack Eichel all along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

I went through a Murder She Wrote phase on year when it was on netflix, used it as a sleep aide.

People are so casual about murder in that show. Everything ties up so nicely and it's usually hunky-dory by the end, smiles all around. I also think Cabot Cove has the highest murder per capita in the entire world.

Anyways, I hope the Sabres murder the net of the Islanders so badly that Angela Lansbury gets hoists herself out of retirement to solve the case. Turns out it was Jack Eichel all along.

If I lived in Imagination Land, and Jessica Fletcher or Johnathon and Jennifer Hart showed up at my door and I hadn't seen them in a while, I'm kicking them in the groin and running away as fast as I can, cuz there is no way I wouldn't end up dead. I can't understand how their old friends could never piece together the trail off death these people left behind.

Oh, and Go Sabres!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been spending my morning dealing with migrating my work computer from Windows 7 to 10..so I didn't get over here until now.

 

Of course with our loss on Sunday we can no longer hit my arbitrary 10 point goal for the homestand. But I'm not giving up on the team. So Hopefully we get the next 4 points and end with 9. 

At this point of the season all EC games are critical, but especially against anyone in the playoff hunt. So tonight is probably the tougher of the two. Definitely a MUST Win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SabresBaltimore said:

I've been spending my morning dealing with migrating my work computer from Windows 7 to 10

Lo siento, señor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bob_sauve28 said:

We need a Sabres wall? lol 

It might take a shutdown (lockout). It would be made of goalie pads and the only way to get through are where we have Scandella.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Lo siento, señor.

Yeah. The way they have stuff up migrating certain settings proved to be an adventure. I basically lost half a day just getting back to a functional state.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SabresBaltimore said:

Yeah. The way they have stuff up migrating certain settings proved to be an adventure. I basically lost half a day just getting back to a functional state.

 Only half a day?

 

I've spent half my life trying to get to a functional state.

😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're saying Mittlestadt left the ice early in practice and might be a no-go for tonight. If we're lucky we'll see Sobotka slide into 2C and score 7 goals tonight.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

They're saying Mittlestadt left the ice early in practice and might be a no-go for tonight. If we're lucky we'll see Sobotka slide into 2C and score 7 goals tonight.

That sucks. I was just thinking that I kinda like those forward lines.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

Pre-mittlestatd news, I'd also really like the look of the line-up if you swapped Smith for Sobotka.

Oh well....

Dahlin-Hunwick on the other hand...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×