Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

4 minutes ago, inkman said:

Curious to know how that relationship started.

They made fun of all of the pundits during his draft drooling over how big and tall and strong Josh was, so they made this website https://www.barstoolsports.com/draft_josh_allen/

Allen found it and thought it was funny, so he went on the podcast and as with any guest that comes on there, they religiously-satirically defend him with fervor 

1 hour ago, WildCard said:
The Barstool guys from Pardon My Take run this account and are very good friends with Josh Allen.

Plus all of his practices point to him playing

Wait. What happened to Leroy?

34 minutes ago, inkman said:

Curious to know how that relationship started.

I heartily recommend giving those guys a listen. Such a fun show. It's hard to describe how they become so linked in with certain athletes. It basically comes down to everyone having a healthy sense of humour about everything -- including themselves.

28 minutes ago, WildCard said:

They made fun of all of the pundits during his draft drooling over how big and tall and strong Josh was, so they made this website https://www.barstoolsports.com/draft_josh_allen/

Allen found it and thought it was funny, so he went on the podcast and as with any guest that comes on there, they religiously-satirically defend him with fervor 

Ha -- if you're on their guys, they are ride or die for you. Big Cat says so!

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

For some reason, I thought you were in California or somewhere out west or something.

I'm in Nashville for my son's hockey tournament this weekend.   But yes, I live in Laguna in Orange County.

• Like (+1) 1

No Cameron Wake today for Tennessee. 

This is going to be a tough game. I'm sure they're going to blitz us because of how effective it made NE against Allen. Their safety, I forget his name, is elite. A stifling defense in general. 

Mariota is the only QB to start all 4 games and not turn the ball over, and their offensive weapons like Walker, Brown, their new WR, and the RB whose names I'm forgetting, are dangerous. But the Titans are one of those teams that you never know who you're going to get - they can beat good teams handily and then lose to last year's Bills. 

4-1 would be so, so sweet. Go get it Bills!