Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

There is this lazy narrative circulating that Allen was bad for most of this game. The numbers prove he was very effective, even in the first half. 

image.png.ad7a44aa280b5e1ef0e4191bffae3c

Look at those first half numbers: 15 of 23 passing. 65.2% completion. 141 yards. 10 first downs. Unfortunately those turnovers erased that performance. IMO he was responsible for 1 turnover, the fumble on the sack. The other three were on Morse, Beasley and a blocked pass. Of course it's easier to just say Allen sucks.

It's not a "lazy narrative."  He was lousy from about halfway through the 1st quarter until the 4th quarter.

This is the same guy that blasted Hauschka from behind and injured him last year

Also, just saw video of the Brees hero ball cross-body on the run interception

A nice highlight to the point that this is NFL football and no QB is immune to making several bad decisions in a game, and that's okay, especially when they can collect fourth quarter wins

On 9/8/2019 at 9:35 AM, ubkev said:

A friend of mine is taking the Jets in his survivor pool today. Now I'm not saying the bills are going to win, but, come on now. Why try and outthink the league in week 1? Jets are a 3 point favorite at home. That's basically a push. Especially when there are numerous safe bets out there today.

Chiefs, Ravens, Eagles, Chargers, Seahawks, and I'll even throw in the Saints, Pats and maybe even the Broncos.

Well, I went 7 for 8. Not too shabby.