Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

I like the way Steve Smith speaks.  I believe he was a trash talking, player punching, wild man on the field.  He’s not that behind a microphone.  There’s a cadence in his speech where every vowel and every consonant earns its moment.

6 minutes ago, Neo said:

I like the way Steve Smith speaks.  I believe he was a trash talking, player punching, wild man on the field.  He’s not that behind a microphone.  There’s a cadence in his speech where every vowel and every consonant earns its moment.

So many players/coaches/GMs struggle transitioning to TV. Not him. He's fantastic. 

Glad people are happy about the pick. I know nothing about who is good.

I'll just say that we need a ***** tight end. Anyone who doesn't know the value of what a good one can bring to a team doesn't know football.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I'll just say that we need a ***** tight end. Anyone who doesn't know the value of what a good one can bring to a team doesn't know football.

we need a wide receiver more than we need a tight end but we need both badly

Edited by Hoss

1 minute ago, Hoss said:

we need a wide receiver more than we need a tight end but we need both badly

Just now, WildCard said:

I don't agree with this 

There are a million good WRs. There are only so many great TEs.

And great TEs make WRs great.

6 minutes ago, SwampD said:

They are tough to draft. The history of top 10 TEs is awful. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SwampD said:

There are a million good WRs. There are only so many great TEs.

well that’s unfair. good vs great. ?

but they signed kroft who probably isn’t a number one tight end... but he’s as much a number one tight end as any wide receiver they have is a number one wide receiver.

1 minute ago, Hoss said:

well that’s unfair. good vs great. ?

but they signed kroft who probably isn’t a number one tight end... but he’s as much a number one tight end as any wide receiver they have is a number one wide receiver.

The truth of this just makes me sad.

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000816049/gil-brandt's-14-greatest-nfl-tight-ends-of-all-time

Take a look at this list. Look at where all the modern greatest tight ends of all time have been chosen. Tony Gonzalez I think is the highest at pick 13. Greg Olsen was picked 31. Everything else is later rounds. You just never know who’s going to be good and who’s not at this position. 

9 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Can we get a couple of NHL GMs who hold picks 1-6 to make Giants/Raiders type picks on June 21st? 

Don't know, can we get 1 team to hire Tim Murray & another to hire his less useful twin?

Edited by Taro T

4 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Can we get a couple of NHL GMs who hold picks 1-6 to make Giants/Raiders type picks on June 21st? 

I used to think that Gruden was a genius but this pretty much solidifies my suspicion Dungy made that SB winning team back in early 2000.