Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

1 minute ago, ubkev said:

I was going to wear a jersey to work for the first time in my life tomorrow. We're allowed to wear jerseys on Sundays instead of suits...I was gonna break out the Jim Kelly.

Guess I don't have to.

Because Buffalo.  What else is new.  Unbelievable.

Did we seriously just run Gore on an outside zone? 

3 minutes ago, Neo said:

LOL at ESPN .. “JJ’s teammates responded ...”.  

Right? As if Watson hasn't completely put the team on his back. 

If we play it "safe" and play for the FG instead of a first down I may fly to Houston and murder the coaching staff. 

1 minute ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Are you crazy? JJ Watt gets ***** hard and makes pussies wet! He's an American Dream and he single handedly won this game for the Texans. Every woman in that stadium is now pregnant due to his immense.manhood and virility!

this is a choke ladies and gentlemen, sorry to say it. They had this one at first, and then at the very least, some O.T. Couldn't handle either. This is predictable for some reason. Give us hope and then completely @@@@ the bed!!!!! Hope Josh Allen learned a hell of a lot today.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, eman said:

this is a choke ladies and gentlemen, sorry to say it. They had this one at first, and then at the very least, some O.T. Couldn't handle either. This is predictable for some reason. Give us hope and then completely @@@@ the bed!!!!! Hope Josh Allen learned a hell of a lot today.

He’s not the answer at QB

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Did we seriously just run Gore on an outside zone? 

If we play it "safe" and play for the FG instead of a first down I may fly to Houston and murder the coaching staff. 

Looks like the FG would have been the right call with Allen under pressure.  Several bad decisions with things on the line.

• Like (+1) 1